Friday, May 13, 2011

Newest addition to our family!

We would like to extend a warm and welcoming hand to the newest addition to the Adam family.  Everyone meet Ruby......
We have been wanting an SUV for a very long time and I am so happy to have Ruby apart of our family now.  Paislee and I love cruzing around in her and especially love her on those yucky weather days.  What a great addition to our family! We will forever miss our dear Chevy......

You treated us well for 3 years and you were the first real sacrifice Jayson made in our relationship (2 months into dating he traded his SUV in for this car to save on gas since he was driving from Slaterville to SLC and Farmington every day to see me :) Many crazy dance parties happened with you Chevy, fun road trips and lots of great memories.  You will be missed! BUT, Ruby I have never been so excited about a car until I met you, welcome to the fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment