Christmas this year was an absolute blast! Nothing beats the pj's we get Christmas eve from both of our parents. Our "elf" pj's this year from my mom were totally awesome. They are THE MOST comfortable things you have ever experienced on your body...seriously..
Our classic christmas eve family photo
The grand girls with Aunt Tess in her santa suit Jayson and I got her for her christmas pj's so she didn't feel left out..haha
Waking Paislee up Christmas morning was so fun. I couldn't wait another second in bed so we got the video camera and woke her up around 7:30.. The second we said, "Santa came to our house!" she sat up and said, "Santa came!?" and ran out of her room so fast. She grasped the concept this year which made it so fun. The first thing she said was, "Santa ate my cookies!"
After opening gifts I walked past Paislee's room and I heard, "Mommy, I'm sad" I walked in and asked Paislee why she was so sad. She continued on to say, "Santa ate all of my cookies...I'm so sad" haha, she definitely is my daughter... All these new fun toys and she is concerned about not having anymore cookies.
We got ready and went to papa and lanny's house where they surprised the girls with their new four wheelers! It is so funny to see these two cruise around the house on these..
We spent the rest of the day enjoying a wonderful sacrament meeting and spending time with Jaysons family. Our families are so generous and we are so grateful to be able to see both families on such a special holiday.
After 7 stops of visiting grandparents and family we ended the night at Matt & Rach's to celebrate Kambree's 3rd birthday! We were definitely exhausted by the end of the day and decided that was the last Christmas we would try to visit ALL the grandparents and families in one day. We will stick with just our immediate family (both sides) in years to come...
Overall we couldn't have asked for a better Christmas holiday. So sad it is over, but we are looking forward to this new year and all the fun, new things we have in store for our family.
I LOVE those jammies!!
ReplyDelete