Thursday, September 8, 2011

Jayson may or may not grow breasts.....

I had my 6 month check-up last week! What? 6 months already??? We spent 80% of the conversation talking about Jayson.  First thing Dr. asked me when he came in the room was "Now is Jayson a leafy greans eater or more of a big mac eater?" What? What does that have to do with anything??? I replied, "well, let's just put it this way, I am the big mac eater and he is the leafy green eater." He then goes on to tell me that this whole issue (by issue I mean molar pregnancy and having to wait to get pregnant and all) is because of Jayson....Well, Jayson's spermy (i'm allowed to say that because I am a mature adult now days..) So for whatever reason, when I got pregnant 2 unhealthy sperm won the battle instead of one like usual.  My sister in law Ceryl said it perfectly, "it doesn't surprise me that Jayson's sperm would be so competitive.." because Jayson is the most competitive person on this planet! haha Okay, enough about my husbands sperm...

Anyways, after this conversation with the doc, he then proceeded to hand me a huge pack of  prenatal vitamins he has had me on the last 6 months.  Sweet! More vitamins for me! He said, "Will you please take these home and have Jayson start taking these.." WHAT? My husband is going to be taking MY prenatals??? He assured me the vitamins he had me on were NOT prenatals, just a multivitamin for men or woman.  He wants Jayson to eat healthy and take vitamins so hopefully this next go around the sperm is healthy as can be (isn't that so weird?).  So, if Jayson starts growing boobies please do not make fun of him, he is doing it to make a healthy baby! Yes, I know it is a multivitamin and nothing like that will happen, but that doesn't keep me from asking every day, "Honey, did you take your prenatal vitamin today??" haha this makes me laugh every time and I thoroughly enjoy it.  Please feel free to ask him if you ever see him, "how are your prenatals going??" Any chance to make fun of him you must take full advantage of.  Believe me, it doesn't hurt his feelings, he's too confident... We just enjoy making fun of eachother (in a loving way of course) so I would score some extra points if I had others joining in on the prenatal joke.  Cheers to healthy sperm in the future!

1 comment: