Two really great things occurred just recently in the Wood family. First and foremost, my little brother Ty (aka Tee Why) graduated from the 6th grade!! It's hard to believe he still has Jr. High and Highschool left, since the rest of us kids have been done with that stuff for awhile now. I sure am grateful Tee Why is around to keep us all young around here!
Pais loves her Uncle T more than anyone else in this world basically... He is such a great Uncle to her and every time we are over there basically Ty takes over and plays with the girls. He's so proud that he recently taught Pais to say "Oops! I farted! It's STIIIIINKY!"
The second great news is that my little sister Hillary will now be a co-worker of mine! While she was in St. Thomas I mentioned to Dr. Egbert (the surgeon I work for) that Hill wanted to intern in a doctor's office to get some experience. Soon after one of the girls there had to quit which opened up a spot. I talked Hillary up to Dr. Egbert every time I was there cause I knew this would be such a good opportunity for her (and because she's great of course!) and 3 days after she got home from St. Thomas she came to work with me to see if she even liked it (you have to be able to assist in some pretty bloody surgeries and stand on your feet all day) and she did great!! Dr. Egbert offered her a job and now when I go to work on Tuesdays she will be one of the girls I work with! It has been fun being able to train her and teach her everything. Nothing beats having a sister follow in your foot steps :)



Can I join the sister work club? I would love to watch a surgery, but I dont think my feet could handle standing all day, my cousin Bryce calls me skiis for a reason!! :) I'm sooo sad I couldn't do the dirty dash, it looked so fun! But I think I'm even more sad I couldn't watch YOU do the dirty dash! The visuals in my mind satisfy me enough though ha ha. And sorry Matt stripped and threw his shorts at you, that's more action than I've seen in a while :)
ReplyDeleteYou and your sister are SO pretty!! That sounds so fun. Love you girlie!
ReplyDelete