Thursday, June 16, 2011

Homeless girls...

Based off of this picture you would think my child is homeless... I pinky promise her mother takes care of her and makes her look cute sometimes... I will admit I can't do hair.  Poor Pais has no hope for having cute hair as a little girl.  Hopefully one day I will learn. 
Pais and I enjoy our "homeless" days.  I stay in my pj's, skip taking a shower (I do brush my teeth which gives me some points) and spend the day relaxing in my greasiness.  Pais will wear her pj's till she makes a mess all over them at lunch time, then, if it were up to me spend the rest of the day hanging out in her diaper.  BUT Pais takes her diaper off if she doesn't have pants on, so going shirtless is the next best thing.  I would go shirtless all day if I could. In fact, I wouldn't mind spending the whole day in my birthday suite. This probably doesn't surprise many of you, but I'm sure other's might find this odd of me.
I love with ALL of my heart Paislee and I's homeless days.  Jayson may come home from work to a child with a dirty face with no shirt on and a wife make-up free and greasy as can be, BUT at least we are 2 happy homeless girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment