Friday, March 11, 2011

Dang you March...

March has not been a very great month for the Adam Family... From husband separating his shoulder snowboarding and becoming quite handicap there for a week or so (still is quite handicap might I add) to a sick mama with all sorts of fun issues and now a sick Paiser Ann.  Medical bills around this house hold have hit their all time high..And whats funny is it all happened within 1 stinkin week of each other! Life is kind of funny that way.. Well the good news is I HAVE a husband (healthy and handsome might I add) I am alive and Paislee is still a cute stink.  Sometimes crappy things happen in life, but it all happens for a reason.  I strongly believe that! I am grateful regardless of the poopy things that come along in life that we have to deal with that I have my family...That really is ALL that matters to me.  Thanks to all my sweet family members who have helped push us through the last little while in the Adam household.  My heart is overwhelmed with gratitude for the support and love our families show us every single day.  When life gets rough I always think back to one of my favorite talks,  

"Our God will see that we receive justice and fairness, but if not. . . . He will make sure that we are loved and recognized, but if not. . . . We will receive a perfect companion and righteous and obedient children, but if not, . . . we will have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, knowing that if we do all we can do, we will, in His time and in His way, be delivered and receive all that He has"

You Can read this talk HERE

Poop might happen in our lives, but it is ALL about our ATTITUDE on whether or not we will let it bring us down or build us up to become the person we are meant to be.  CHEERS to a better half of March!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice. After that great quote, the next word is poop...But I agree. It is ALL about attitude and I swear if you have a good attitude better things happen or things will go your way faster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that talk! My mom said she ran into you the other day, so I've been thinking about you...I hope you're cute family is hanging in there. Kind of a bummer to have all that poop happen at once, but it seems like you're always so great at keeping a good attitude about things :). Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete