Months ago I said I would post more pictures of the inside of our new house. It's been such a long time that since then I have updated some furniture and what not in the house. Here are some before and after photos of a couple rooms and more pictures of our house. Enjoy!
Kitchen Before
After
We finally got knobs!!
Living room before
After
My pride and joy! I got this piano a couple months ago and I STILL haven't had it tuned so it sounds horrible.
Front room showing upstairs and downstairs
View from top of stairs
Family Room
This is Jayson's office. A room I told him he could do whatever the heck he wants with it. I like to keep this door in the house closed :)
Master Bedroom
There you have it! A little glimpse into our home! I finally feel content with everything. When we first moved in I had so many things I wanted to do such as decorations, knobs, and new furniture I wanted and I finally feel like I have everything how I pictured it in my brain. We love our house and we LOVE the area that we live in. We couldn't ask to be apart of a better neighborhood or ward. We feel so blessed that we get to live where we do and in the house we live in. Thank you Jayson for all your hard work providing for our family! I love you so so much!
Scroll down to read another post I posted.....
Your house is Gorgeous !!
ReplyDelete