Sometimes it is hard to have family night around this house. With a little one it's hard to come up with fun ideas and quite frankly there usually is no lesson involved. Often times our family night consists of "Monday night football". haha But this past Monday we had a fun family night. We went and got a Domino's pizza (which I was craving for some odd reason, and NO I am not pregnant) and Toy Story 3 to watch as a family. We put a blanket down and created our own little indoor picnic while we watched Toy Story 3. Paislee loved it! Jayson and I loved it too! Sometimes it's hard to come up with family home evening ideas but once we do we always have a fun time as a little family.
The spread... Hawiian pizza....and corn! I needed to add something nutritious for Paislee.
We of course had to whip out the oreo's for dessert. Paislee loves them just as much as her mommy does. If you look closely you can see her face looks just like mine after I eat oreos!
No comments:
Post a Comment