Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mmm.. Cotton Candy & Elephants!

Nothing beats the smell of Cotton Candy & Elephants! Another lovely tradition in our family is to go to the Circus every September.  My wonderful parents are so nice to buy us all tickets.  They are always good tickets too!  We all meet at Crown Burger for a little dinner with the fam and then walk to Energy Solutions for the amazing show.  My parents are so cute and buy the grandkids their very own circus toy which the girls loved!  I love spending time with my family and I look forward to the Circus every single year!  Thanks Mom & Dad!


Mom, Dad & Ty
Matt, Rach & Kambree (Kambree is holding her circus toy!)
Hill and her date Jordan
The girls watched and pointed the entire time!

Paislee's circus toy that I had a little too much fun with...

It is crazy to me that I now have a little girl to take to the circus with us.  She loved every second of it (especially the elephants) It is by far more fun to have a little one to bring to enjoy all the fun craziness of the circus!  I can't wait for the years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment