Saturday, April 10, 2010

So much to post, so little time


Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!! We have been in St. George for the past week and it was so much fun! I will post about our trip with pictures here soon. Also, I promise I will be posting pictures of our new house any day now. I just keep forgetting and I don't have patience to upload all the pictures... haha check in soon for all the pics. Party on!

4 comments:

  1. So cute. Lucy has that same little outfit. Our girls should definitely meet sometime! I'm sure Lucy would go crazy over playing with cute little Paislee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's Shanee I just wanted to let you know I got 3 invites to your blog so I just wanted to make sure I hadn't put my email address on your list 3 times. I know some list are limited to the amount of people so I just didn't want mine to be on their 3 times and you not be able to invite someone else. Thanks for inviting me though and keep me on at least once please :). We love keeping up with everyone. My email is petey2173@yahoo.com. Hope that all made sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paislee's hair is light!! She is so cute, well so i dont think you need my email but just in case its hpicbball@aol.com cant wait to see pics of your house! congrats again thats awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the stinking cutest picture ever! And I love her Easter dress too.so cute!

    ReplyDelete