Friday, April 16, 2010

I have a crisis on hand!

Okay so I have taken loads and loads of pictures of the past few weeks and of our new home and my camera died....So what did I do?  I went immediately to plug it into charge and guess what, I can't find my charger anywhere!  We have unpacked everything and our house is pretty much all organized and I can't find it... Oh great!  So......Until I can find my charger I cannot post any of my pictures.  Sorry.... Until then this picture will have to do.  This was Paislee's first trip to the park that is literally 30 seconds from our house.  Jayson sent this picture to me and I was SOO sad I missed her first trip to the park(he took her Thursday which is the day I work every week).  I must say, Paislee has a good daddy who loves doing fun things with her.  I must give Jayson credit on picking out her outfit and bow for the day.  I love being able to trust leaving my daugher home with dad and know she will be taken care of and not stuck in her p.j.'s all day.  She loved the park if you can't tell! 

2 comments:

  1. I lost my charger to my camera for like 2 months and just found it i was so happy hope you find yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite! It was good seeing you and your cute little Paislee. She is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete