
First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAISLEE!! Today you are four months old and I can hardly believe it! You are getting so so big and chubbier by the second. I hope you enjoyed your day of going to the doctor & getting shots (makes me tear up every time), taking a three hour nap (she hasn't done that for a while!)and hanging out with dad while I finished up some shopping. You are getting so grown up. You weigh 15 lb. 10 oz (88%) and are 25 inches tall(78%)! You have a big head just like your dad. 17 inches!(94%)I love seeing you grow every day and can't wait for all the many birthdays to come. I hope you have the happiest of happy birthdays. I love you!
Second off, exactly one year ago (literally almost exactly, it was 6:00 December 22, 2008 & right now it is 6:45 December 22, 2009)I took my very first pregnancy test and found out I was pregnant! Holy cow I can't even believe that was a year ago. It is crazy how at that moment Paislee was the size of a poppy seed and now she is 4 months old. CRAZY!! Here is a picture of me seconds after I found out I was pregnant:
I had about 50 different emotions going through my head right at this moment if you cant tellWell the rest of this month we have spent alot of time celebrating Christmas with our families and friends. I could write about it but quite frankly I think pictures are so much better so I will just show you those. Are monthly festivities are as follows:
Paislee sitting on Santa's lap at the Adam family Christmas party
Is this not the most ridiculous Santa you've ever seen? He was like 26 and definitely not experienced in the Santa category. It was SO funny. he was the back up because the real one was sick. This is Jayson's mom's side of the family Christmas party.
One of the white elephant gifts was a pack of fake mustaches. Lets just say the boys had a little too much fun with those. I had like three laugh attacks (tears and all) with these silly mustaches.
We went down to UVU to support Hillary and watch her perform at a boys basketball game. We had so much fun and Paislee loved wearing her shirt Auntie H got her!

Even Santa was there too!!
We have a couple more family parties these next couple of days. I can hardly wait for Christmas! I will make sure to post after Christmas to update you on the remainder of our Christmas festivities. I hope all of you have such a Merry Christmas!

I love this post!! Paislee is honestly the cutest little girl EVER!! I love the picture of you after you found out you were pregnant. So Kylee, and so funny! Love you girl :) Hope to see you soon!
ReplyDelete