
The whole fam on Christmas eve in our matching outfits! Thanks mom & dad!

Our little family

Paislee's Christmas Eve outfit
Paislee with all of her cousin's on the Adam side of the family
Paislee's favorite Christmas gift (she got a new baby jumper and she absolutely loves that too!)
Jayson surprised me with this on Christmas morning. He spoiled me way bad this year with alot of way cute gifts like boots, a new black coat, jewelry, etc.
These were Jayson's favorite gifts on Christmas day. I also got him some motorcycling pants, tools, a 11X14 family picture of us, and some other fun things.
Now that it is 2010 I am so excited for all the new adventures to come. I love setting new goals for myself and it is fun to set goals as a family as well. A couple new goals I have for myself this year is to 1) be 100% in my visiting teaching this year 2) Not overly indulge myself in junk food all the time and to eat more fruits & vegetables 3) Read the New Testament. Those are just a few to start. Jayson and I have a couple new goals ourselves: 1) Save money this year to go on a romantic get away the beginning of next year 2) Do better with our family home evenings 3) Start and finish the Book of Mormon as a couple and many others as well. I love the end of the year being able to look back and see all the goals and accomplishments we were able to make. We truly were so blessed this past year as a family. Paislee was born and is completely healthy, Jayson's business doubled, Jayson and I accomplished our goal of reading the scriptures/praying EVERY single night and our relationship has grown more than I could have ever imagined. I know that if it weren't for goals, whether spiritual, physical, emotional, mental etc. that it would be hard to progress in this life. I hope all of you out there who have set goals for this new year will accomplish them and have an amazing 2010!

Us at the cabin for New Year's Eve. Paislee loved taking her first ride in the side by side!
Paisers in her snow outfit


Paislee had rice cereal for the first time on Christmas day and absolutely loved it! She seriously goes so crazy when we feed it to her cause she likes it so much. She loves her food! Takin after her mama! i'll have to post a video of her eating it cause its so funny.


Kylee! It was fun to see you at the shower the other day, and I so loved holding sweet Paislee! Thank you for sharing her with me :)
ReplyDeleteI feel slightly retarded from our conversation about oral surgeons, you were right...Dr. Egbert(?) wasn't the assistant in my surgery, it was Dr. Roberts. I was going to be getting my surgery at IMC with both Dr. Austin and him, but then it switched within the last week to McKay. I got a little mixed up... sorry about that! :)
I'm glad you are doing so well, you are such an adorable mama!