So I forgot to tell you about the wonderful gift my husband surprised me with this past Mothers Day. I will tell you about it now since last night we just barely set it up. Mothers Day morning my cute husband gave me a card with a piece of paper along with it. On the piece of paper was a picture of a new chair he had just purchased online for me for our babies nursery. I almost started crying immediately because the whole time I had thought we would just put a hand me down rocking chair in the room. We got it all assembled last night and I LOVE IT! Today I spent like an hour just sitting in the babies room gliding back and forth by myself thinking about how excited I am to have her here. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!


Baby girls new bed! I fell in love with this crib the second I saw it!

I was too excited to wait and put the bedding all together so last night Jayson and I put everything together just to see what it looks like out of the package.

Thank you so so much Jayson for getting me this glider. You are the best husband in the world and I appreciate you surprising me with cute things like this! I love you!
I will make sure to post pictures of the nursery when everything is all set up and decorated. It is a work in progress but she will be here before we know it!
That is an AWESOME crib! I love the dark wood. :)
ReplyDeletecute little nursery! we are so excited for you guys. She's gonnna be really cute, i have a feeling.;) ha ha
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome Kylee!! You're going to be the best mom. The furniture is beautiful! Good job Jayson!
ReplyDelete