Friday, June 12, 2009
Belly Photos/Third Trimester here I come!!!
Well it is just crazy to me that we are in the final trimester. Holy crap time has flown by so fast! I truly can't believe we are only a couple months away. It has been so fun to see my belly grow and to experience everything involved in pregnancy. I truly have been blessed thus far to have had an enjoyable pregnancy. I love reading each week on the babies new developments. I already feel such a huge bond between our little girl and I. Sometimes I just sit and talk to her as if I were holding her in my arms already (maybe thats weird, but I highly enjoy it!). I love feeling her rythmic movements when she gets the hiccups (at least once a day) and I even love when she kicks me up in my ribs, only because it makes it more of a reality that there is a little human inside of me. I love laying down and just watching my stomach and seeing her roll around and move. I feel like she is CONSTANTLY moving. Maybe that means she will be a dancer! haha anyways I look forward to these last few weeks/months I have to have my little buddy inside with me at all times. As much as I love it, I seriously can hardly wait to have my little girl here for me to hold. Oh and p.s. Jayson has been so awesome at helping me and taking care of me while being pregnant. He is so understanding of everything and has made this pregnancy a much more positive experience. He truly amazes me! Thanks honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yay! I can't wait to meet her either! You are the cutest little prego lady. Oh, and the chair and the crib--so adorable. Can't wait to see you guys again soon!
ReplyDeleteA little human inside of you?? Now that just sounds super creepy when you put it like that. Regardless, mini killa better get here on time, if not early. I'm dying to have a little human in my life to play with!
ReplyDeleteI love that you have taken pictures every week.. You will love that later on in life..Good Luck!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you guys! And I'm glad that your pregnancy is going so well for you. You are beautiful with your little baby bump.
ReplyDeleteHi Kylee! It was good to see you the other day at the Temple! Congratulations again on your cute baby girl!! Your pictures are really cute. I really liked the glider that Jayson got you! Hope to see you around the neighborhood! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your bed below, it's beautiful! K these pictures are the best beside they make me feel like a fatty from my 1st pregnancy! :) These pictures will be my modivation, I'll just compare my belly that week to yours so ill realize...dont eat that ice cream this week ;) haha your are SO skinny and cute pregnant..that means you have to have TONS of kids! Hope the labor goes well!
ReplyDelete