Okay, I know it is December and I am just posting pictures from Halloween...Better late than never... I've got some catching up to do! Our Halloween was spent at the Slaterville trunk or treat with Jayson's family followed by trick or treating at Granny Lanny's and Papa's house and neighborhood.
Paislee the Elephant (she's had a thing for elephants lately, but unfortunately the costume ended up being a little too small and uncomfortable so she didn't like having to wear it all night)
Mom and Dad, the sock monkey and banana
Kambree and Molly (Dora and boots!) Loved their costumes!
Trick or treating
Check out Paislee's flood pants! haha I laughed so hard all night at how short and wide the legs were in her costume.. Oh and Jayson's bum.....
Part of the family at the adult Halloween bash a couple days prior. It was super fun! We had such a great weekend with the party, white trash bash and then Halloween to top it off. I have thoroughly been enjoying all of Paislee's candy. Gotta love Halloween!


No comments:
Post a Comment