Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Couples Christmas Party

Jayson and I had all my girlfriends and their husbands over to our home for an ugly sweater party/dinner.  We had a fabulous time and a scrumptious dinner! Everyone helped bring something which was way nice.  It isn't very often where we all get together as couples since people live all over the place so it was nice to have everyone together (minus Marianne/Dan and Sam/Bryan, we sure missed them!) It was so fun sitting around eating a yummy dinner and talking.  We of course played some killer games after dinner (which a few couples had to leave at that point so we didn't get any pictures of them) We have course had a white elephant gift exchange which was HILARIOUS to say the least.  One of the best yet! Followed by a fun game where each couple had to be blind folded and wrap a present together.  HILARIOUS again! And let's just say a few other games that were not really planned.....read on to hear...
Aanni & Conner, winner's of the beloved fish, Spanky and Misha! Unfortunately Spanky passed on the following day....

We won the greatest white elephant gift I have ever seen in all my years of white elephant gifting....I don't want to say what it is because we may possibly be re-gifting this for a special someone who might read this....I will have to post a picture later...let's just say it is freaking AWESOME!

Whit and Jake and their killer headbands, winners of a fart machine & Uno

Angie & Ronnie, Angie won our ugly sweater contest!

Britt and her really cool white elephant gift....I think it's a horse..haha

Sporting our ugly sweaters! Gosh we're a cute couple..

The love birds....These two have little crushes on each other.  As you can see Ronnie is holding a dart thrower....These two came up with a way fun game (according to them) of everyone taking turns with the dart rocket and shooting at each other, BUT the rule is no one can move when the person with the dart rocket shoots it AND if you do.... YOUR OUT! haha this game turned out to be way funny.

Oh how I look forward to the friend Christmas party each year.  I am sad it is over with but excited for the many more Christmas parties to come!

1 comment:

  1. The party was so fun Ky! Thanks again for getting it together and having it at your house!

    ReplyDelete