Saturday, July 10, 2010

8 month photo shoot

I have the best sister-in-law in the world.  She will take pictures of Paislee any time we want and she does a great job!  My dear friend Shantay has a beautiful tulip garden in her yard and she asked me if I would be interested in having some pictures of Paislee done there.  I was like, HECK YA!!  So, these are some pictures of Paislee at 8 months.  Sorry its taken me forever to post them.. But they are way worth the wait!












These are all the ones I have edited as of now, I may post more later.  Pictures to come.....9 month photo shoot!  haha don't worry, we're not gonna have another photo shoot till she's 1! I know I know, I love having her picture taken...But so does she! haha

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!! I love them all! Hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute pictures! Of course there couldn't be a bad picture with that cute girl in it! I'm thinking Miles is really missing her. We need to get together!

    ReplyDelete