Thursday, March 11, 2010

Holy Smokes Life Has Been CRAZY!

I just quickly wanted to write and say that I have not given up on the blogging world my friends. I have been so so busy the past few weeks that blogging has been the last thing on my mind. We haven't had internet since we MOVED INTO OUR NEW HOUSE! Yes, you heard me, we got our house and are finally settling in. Oh how I love my house. It feels so good to finally be here and getting things all set up and homey again. I will be posting here shortly all the pictures and details. Also, Paislee is 6 1/2 months old now and getting busier and busier than ever. I will make sure to post all about my little angel here soon as well. I have so many pictures to post and so many things to write about but little time to do so. Please don't give up on looking at my blog people....I PROMISE here shortly I will get some time to sit down and update you all. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the house! What a perfect, cute little family you are...can't wait to see pictures of that little sweetie!

    ReplyDelete