Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Husband, The Champion!

Well I have exciting news, Jayson and his flag football team won the championship game at Weber State! haha, we are so proud of him and his team mates for pulling through this season. It is always so much fun to go and watch him play, especially since the weather has been so nice. (I usually just sit and talk with all the wife's and don't pay much attention to the game). Our weekend was very fun. Thursday Jayson and I went on a romantic date to the temple and to Robintino's for dinner. Thanks Britt for babysitting! Then on Friday while our husbands were working up in Logan us wives (Me, Beth Laloli, Erica Martinez & Brittany soon to be Thompson) went for just a girls night out. We all left our babies with sitters and went to Iggy's and to see the Michael Jackson movie. Then Saturday was the big game!

The Champions!

Paislee surprised dad with her "Go Dad!!" sweat head band


This was taken today after church. I got home from a meeting to a husband in distraught because while I was gone Paislee had her first blow out all over him and the bed and he was covered in tons of spit-up. This was what Paislee looked like (she thought it was just as funny as I did apparently).



Hanging out in her favorite spot on the couch

2 comments:

  1. Paislee is smiling! haha she is so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your pictures below, very cute. Paislee is adorable! Hope your doing well!

    ReplyDelete