Paislee was blessed this past Sunday and oh how fun it was! I had so many mixed emotions about Paislee's big day. I of course was incredibly excited for Paislee to be blessed, but a part of me was really sad... Just the thought of my little girl being blessed brought me to tears. Is she really growing up already?? I am totally going to be one of those moms that cries at every single milestone in Paislee's life. For instance like when she poops for the first time in the big girl potty, I will cry. When she says my name for the first time, I will cry. When she goes to Kindergarden for the first time, I will cry, and so on and so forth. I look forward to the future so much but I want my little girl to stay little forever! Anyways, Jayson did an amazing job with the blessing and Paislee didn't make one noise (which I was worried she would cry the whole time or something). It was also very special because Paislee wore the same blessing dress I wore when I was blessed. She looked so darling! It was so fun to have all of our family over after to have brunch and to celebrate. Here are a few pictures from the day!
hahaha I love her face in that last picture! I swear I've seen you make that exact face before... and she is beautiful and you are beautiful and so skinny!! Hopefully I'll get to meet her someday!
Oh my gosh she is beyond cute!! I want to play with her! Next time I'm in Farmington and not working I'm going to call you! She's growing up without her aunt Sam!!
Oh my heavens all of these faces are killing me. Definitely has some spunk from her mama! Haha! she looked so beautiful, same with her mama! Love you guys
Hey! You dont know me jayson and i were old time buddies. I went to jr high with him and dave and aaron. I cant believe you guys all had babies around the same time! That is so much fun! Congrats on the darling girl! She is beautiful.
hahaha I love her face in that last picture! I swear I've seen you make that exact face before... and she is beautiful and you are beautiful and so skinny!! Hopefully I'll get to meet her someday!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh she is beyond cute!! I want to play with her! Next time I'm in Farmington and not working I'm going to call you! She's growing up without her aunt Sam!!
ReplyDeleteOh my heavens all of these faces are killing me. Definitely has some spunk from her mama! Haha! she looked so beautiful, same with her mama! Love you guys
ReplyDeleteHey! You dont know me jayson and i were old time buddies. I went to jr high with him and dave and aaron. I cant believe you guys all had babies around the same time! That is so much fun! Congrats on the darling girl! She is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteShe is the cutest baby ever! You guys look so happy :)
ReplyDelete