A couple days ago he came home from work and had a surprise for me. He had gotten me a $50 dollar gift card to massage envy! I was freaking out and he said "You need a massage Kylee. You deserve it!" I about wanted to cry. On the gift card was a message that read, "You the best mommy ever. Thanks for the milk. Love Paislee" haha Jayson really is the best husband ever. I feel so blessed that I married him and that I get to spend forever with him. I couldn't ask for a better husband or father to Paislee. I love you honey!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Shout out to the hubs!
Okay so I just need to take a minute to brag about my wonderful husband. These past four weeks that little Paislee has been in our lives has been amazing to say the least. She has been a super good baby and made being a mom the best thing in the world. But, I know if it weren't for my wonderful husband these weeks wouldn't have been near as good or easy. When I pictured our lives once the baby came I just automatically assumed I would be changing all (well most) of the diapers, getting up every single time in the night with Paislee and having to do all of the motherly things that are expected such as laundry, making dinner, cleaning etc. Jayson has really been the best dad to Paislee. She gets up 2 x in the night and Jayson gets up one of those times so I can get more sleep. It amazes me because sometimes he has to be up at 5:30 or 6 in the morning for work and he STILL gets up to help me. When he is home he changes more diapers than I do! He is always helping me around the house, making us dinner or doing anything he can to make life easier on me AND his business is super busy right now so he is working so so hard when he is away from home. I am so grateful I married such an amazing man and dad.
A couple days ago he came home from work and had a surprise for me. He had gotten me a $50 dollar gift card to massage envy! I was freaking out and he said "You need a massage Kylee. You deserve it!" I about wanted to cry. On the gift card was a message that read, "You the best mommy ever. Thanks for the milk. Love Paislee" haha Jayson really is the best husband ever. I feel so blessed that I married him and that I get to spend forever with him. I couldn't ask for a better husband or father to Paislee. I love you honey!
A couple days ago he came home from work and had a surprise for me. He had gotten me a $50 dollar gift card to massage envy! I was freaking out and he said "You need a massage Kylee. You deserve it!" I about wanted to cry. On the gift card was a message that read, "You the best mommy ever. Thanks for the milk. Love Paislee" haha Jayson really is the best husband ever. I feel so blessed that I married him and that I get to spend forever with him. I couldn't ask for a better husband or father to Paislee. I love you honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that is so cute! he sounds amazing and your baby is so adorable! congrats :)
ReplyDeleteHaha oh Jayson. He's a catch Ky, that's for sure!
ReplyDeleteThat is adorable! Husbands are the best! I just can't get over how cute your little one is...she is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOh, who knew my little bro could be so cute:) I'm gonna need to babysit again pretty soon. I'm having Paislee withdrawls! I'm pretty sure she likes me the best...don't tell my mom jk!
ReplyDeleteHaha that's so funny. He sure is the perfect guy for you, that's for sure.
ReplyDeleteYes, it's late, and I did say "sure" twice in that sentence...
ReplyDelete