Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Belly Photos!
It has been very exciting each week to take pictures of my belly to see how it changes each week. It is crazy how one week I can feel my stomach growing like crazy then when I compare pictures it is plain to see she is starting to grow super fast! I have absolutely loved being pregnant. I haven't found one negative thing about the whole experience yet. All the things people told me in advance to prepare me for the pregnancy experience got me all worked up for nothing! haha I have been very blessed to feel great and to have had a very positive experience. Each week it just gets more fun as well. Jayson was able to feel her kick for the first time this last Friday which was very exciting. I have been feeling her move since I was about 14 weeks pregnant but within the last week the bubbles and butterfly feelings in my stomach have turned into full on movements and kicks. IT IS AMAZING!!! It is so fun to put my hand on my belly and feel her move around. It makes it seem even more of a reality. I am half way through the pregnancy and I can hardly wait to finally hold her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love hearing how positive you are about the pregnancy...I feel like all you hear is complaints out of every pregnant woman! I hope the rest of it is as wonderful as it is now!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that your tiny little tummy can fit a baby! :) You look AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteKylee, i added a little post to the slide, but don't know if it worked. But you have a belly! congratulations, thats so exciting! haha we are silly, do people start noticing it now? and jayson felt her?! that is so amazing! i can't wait till Dave can, its so exciting!! well we never see you guys anymore, so we all really need to do something again! Congrats on all the excited baby updates!
ReplyDeleteYou look soooo cute Ky! I agree with Hydee--who knew you could fit another person inside of you?! I can't wait to see you. Are you coming to St. George anytime soon? I don't think we will be up north till June 5 for DHS graduation.
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so glad to see that you are starting to FINALLY get a belly. I was wondering if there really even a baby in there!:) I'm so excited for my little niece.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you... It was so fun at this time in my pregnancy because i felt awesome and it actually showed that i was pregnant! i'm so excited for you two. Being a mommy is the best thing ever. Our little girls are going to have to play!!
ReplyDeleteYea! You dont look like a holocaust vicitm anymore! You just look like a normal person!...You are SO lucky that you feel good. It was a long hard 12-13 months until I could eat 1 bite without gagging, literally every bite was gagged down and you have to eat a lot being pregnant! So you better have 12 kids since you're fortunate to feel so good!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, oh my goodness Kylee Ann!! You look so great!! I'm so sad I haven't seen you in forever. I love you so much and I hope to see you soon. Have a wonderful day girlie!
ReplyDelete