Thursday, March 19, 2009

THE RESULTS ARE IN!


YAY!!!! We are so excited we can hardly stand it! All the waiting and anticipation has been killing me and it is so good to finally know what we are having. 62% of you were correct when you voted we were having a girl. Sorry for the other 38% who got it wrong..... Anywho, I have felt for a long time now that we were having a girl (as did Jayson, who has been telling people we are having a girl pretty confidentally for about a month now) and it feels great to finally know for sure. I kept taking tests online and reading all the myths on how you can tell which sex your baby is and every single quiz/myth said it was a boy, but deep down I always felt there was a little girl in my tummy. These were some of the myths that were making most people suspect I was having a boy:
1.If you are carrying low it is a boy, high if its a girl (I am carrying low)
2.You are more sick and nautious if it is a girl(I haven't been sick/nautious at all)
3.If you are craving salty/fast foods its a boy, fruit and veggies its a girl (I've craved Big Mac's and anything with grease and salt in it the whole time)
4.If the heart beat is under 140 its a boy and over 140 a girl (our first ultra sound her heart beat was 121 bpm)
5.Supposedly the chinese gender calendar can tell you if its a boy or a girl and according to my birthday and due date it was a boy.
So.... the myths are wrong! The baby looked great in her ultra sound and is growing so fast. She is 7 oz. and based on her size her Est. Due Date is Aug. 21st. I am so happy and grateful that everything is going perfect and now I can't wait to go shopping!

7 comments:

  1. Yay girls are so fun! Congrats Ky!! And.. I wasn't sick at all my whole pregnancy either. I decided that everything to do with pregnancy is a complete wives tale! It's all a lie.. just live life normally and your baby will be normal. Haha.. Im so excited for you though! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylee! That is so exciting! Congrats! It seems girls are in the air! Im so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those myths totally had me going! I really thought it was a boy! But I AM SO EXCITED!! I can't wait for our little baby girls to play together! Well Kambree wont be so little when your little Merelda is born. They grow so fast, but every stage is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh p.s. tell jayson he is banned from ever playing Dominoes with us! I'm a sore loser but he really was getting too lucky, YES JAYSON THAT WAS LUCK NOT SKILL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That is so much fun! Shopping is a definite must.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my heck! I'm so stinkin' excited for you two! My little girl is the joy of my life as well as Daniel's. It's so fun to dress her up and sing to her and just everything that comes with a baby... especially a baby girl! YAY now they can be friends. I carried low at first too..but then I couldn't breath she was practically in my rib cage. It was so fun being pregnant but the real fun is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This may be werid..but I saw you at the Dr in March. That is so exciting. good luck, hope all goes well for you! have fun shopping for a little girl!

    ReplyDelete