Sunday, February 15, 2009

Oh how the belly is growing!!


Our baby is growing so so fast! The new due date is now August 27th!



1st TRIMESTER DOWN, 2 TO GO!!!! Jayson and I have been taking pictures every Thursday night so we could have a little scrapbook of the growth of my belly. I am so glad we have done this because now I can see all the different changes that occur each week. I can't believe how much my belly has grown already! I know it will only get bigger and bigger as the weeks go by. We get to find out in four weeks if it is a boy or a girl. I can't wait!! My motherly intuition is kicking in (or so I think) and I think it is a girl. Jayson thinks the same. Who knows.... We will be so so happy either way! I will continue to keep you updated on the progress!

4 comments:

  1. I just happened upon your blog from looking at Carly's and I was so excited to see you're pregnant...Congrats! It will be fun to keep up on how things are going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures didn't work!! Try again so I can see your little belly grow! haha when will you be in St. George again??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylee your belly is so cute!!! I can't wait to see it in a few more months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your belly is so cute- and tiny! I love it. Im so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete