Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Wonderful Husband

What is your husband's name? Jayson Richard Adam
*How long have you been married? 7 Months
*How long did you date? 1 1/2 years
*How old is he? 23
*Who is taller? He is about six inches taller
*Who can sing the best? Thats easy..... He can!
*Who pays the bills? Me
*Who does the laundry? I say it's fifty fifty. He's been doing it alot lately. He is so stinkin cute!
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does, it's closest to the door:)
*Who mows the lawn? Our landscapers do. haha
*Who cooks dinner? I usually do, but Jayson makes dinner quite often as well.
*Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Me for sure, Jayson is NEVER wrong according to him.
*Who kissed who first? He kissed me but Jayson claims that isn't true.
*Who wears the pants? I do of course! I guess sometimes we take turns..
*He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? ESPN or Sportscenter for sure.
*You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? He always says "Can I please have a bucket of ranch"
*What's one food he doesn't like? Mushrooms and Onions
*What kind of drink does he order? Usually just water or a flavored lemonade (he always asks the waiter/waitress to surprise him).
*Where did he go to high school? Fremont
*What size shoe does he wear? 10 or 11
*If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Miami Dolphins attire
*What is his favorite type of sandwich? A hot sandwich with meat and cheese in it
*What would he eat every day if he could? Tacos el Pastor, it is his favorite mexican food from his mission.
*What is his favorite cereal? Special K
*What is his favorite sports team? Miami Dolphins, Jazz and BYU
*Who did he vote for? McCain
*Who is his best friend? I am his best friend! Other than me it'd be between Aaron or Dave.
*How many places has he lived in? just Utah & he loves it here
*You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? Better than sex cake
*What could he spend hours doing? Watching football, or playing basketall/football/raquetball etc.
*What's something cool about him? I have never met one person who doesn't like Jayson. Every single person who meets him absolutely loves him. He is friends with everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh cute little Jayson. Thank goodness for you Kylee. We stinkin' love ya both. YOu two are perfect for each other

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it's time you post about... you know. Your BIG news!

    ReplyDelete