Saturday, November 29, 2008
Okay so forgive me on not doing any updated photos. I just figured this whole blog thing out so I've been playing around a little bit. Yes I know it is Christmas time already and these are pictures from summer but since I didn't have this months ago I must up date you. All of these pictures are of fun activities we went and did the past few months. It was so fun this summer to be married and spending every second with Jayson. We spent most of the time camping hanging with friends and family and keeping each other company. I must say, being married is the best thing that happened to me. I always have someone to laugh and hang out with. Jayson and I have such a fun time together. We can always keep ourselves entertained no matter what we're doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment